Sunday, June 28, 2009

Updates

1 Sgt has arrived home, where the deer and the Eskimos roam. Poison Ivy is under control ( Some $300.00 later)

No word from Big Sis, on buying a GPS , but don't worry, it will happen. Me and 1 Sgt will just have to tighten up that bet a little.

The "hippie state" people don't read the blog, so we are safe there.

My friend Brad (MFB) took his nephew geocaching, but without a GPS, interestingly enough he didn't find anything. ( Boy...I am gonna look good, when I take him caching)

My friend Ray (MFR) is still out of state, but that gives me more time to brush up on my " navigational IQ" Hope he doesn't ask any co-workers about muggles. I want to be the smart one here.

Got a few more caches, under my belt, went a few rounds with killer skeeters, and haven't broken anything...... yet!

And, yep, MA IS DOING GOOD XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment