Sunday, June 28, 2009

Outdone by "the kids"

Feeling pretty good, about my last cache, I decide to spend the day at home doing trivial things, like eating, paying bills, etc. "Other sis " ( no explanation needed) phones to get a recipe, chit chat about upcoming garage sale and casually mentions that, "the kids" took "the kids" for a "geo-something" day... you know, like a treasure hunt thing. They had a great day frolicking in the sun, finding treasures. Oh really now?
We are talking ten years old kids here!! I have been outdone by ten year olds!! The ring leader of this whole thing, would be my nephew, who is some, underground, water irrigation designer,guru ( or something) and who happens to have a brother ( my other nephew) who has a sailboat. Hmmm... No Learning curve there!! So, it is probably safe to say, Sherlock, that the "directional gene" in their family had to be passed on, no less, by my brother-in-law! Sorry, " other sis" It's just not looking good in our " directional, genetic favor" Well now... glad they had a great time, make sure they e-mail me some photos, and the next time they decide to go "treasure hunting"...I think they should take MA.
Note to self: google the "hippie state" and see if they even have mosquitoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment