Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 2...Help with my i-phone

After reviewing the geocaching site, turns out I can download the geocaching site to my i- phone. Alright, now we are talking!! I have logged in, set up an account and got a users name. Thinking I an now cool, we set off. I have my TT to get me to the area, and my i-phone to get me to the cache. I have 1st SGT as my leader. We get to the area, 1st Sgt is locating, what he calls Ground Zero, plus or minus 15 feet, really now, all we need to do is follow the blue dot...right? Truly it was by accident that I found it. I was SO excited, jumping up and down, yelling "I found it, I found it." Fortunately we were in the middle of nowhere. I got the "1st SGT look", oh yea right, " mooglers " or whatever. I am having fun, 1st SGT needs a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment