Thursday, June 18, 2009

On my own

1st Sgt is headed back home, and I am officially going solo. It was a great 4 days, and even though, he never told me to "drop and give me 20" it does make a better story. My flash backs of Gomer Pyle will eventually cease. 1st Sgt will be monitoring my progress via Internet, and I want to make him proud. Hopefully, he is not aware of my blog, or I could be in trouble, (just kidding) he really DOES have the patience ...of a 1st Sgt! His poison ivy is getting worse, and he refuses to give in and buy Zanfel. (Hello, I am in the medical field, I do know something!) Maybe I should of asked him, if he needed to write it down. LOL I will probably go out solo tomorrow, and try to pick up a" terrain 1 cache". But tonight, I am going to google a web site on compass reading. I still think carrying around my rear view mirror from the car would be better, at least it tells me the direction I am going.

No comments:

Post a Comment