Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lessons learned

1st Sgt is only going to be here a few more days. I want to think I have learned some very important lessons. None of this did I learn in Kindergarten. That is proably my problem!

1. TT IS my friend. (yea right!) Keep it charged, don't yell at it, enter all coords as specified, and it re-boots easily.

2. The earth is moving, the satellights are NOT, that is why my numbers change, even when I don't move.

3. Assuming is never a good thing.

4. When 1st Sgt is asking..."do you need to write this down?" You better write it down!

5. The i-phone is forgiving, and mud can be easily washed off. The web site for re-booting the i-phone is now listed in my bookmarks.

6. When you want the coord numbers to go "up" on the N coord, you walk....well I have to re-think that, I didn't write it down.

7. The compass points North....I knew THAT, it just seems to be confusing sometimes.

8. Never pee in the woods. (the 1st Sgt has poison ivy.. uh oh.)

ALL IS GOOD !

No comments:

Post a Comment