Thursday, June 18, 2009

I have been outranked

Having been under the same roof as" military persons" I was given the title of HOUSEHOLD 6. This supposedly means, my decisions and authority rules. Apparently this does not apply to the outside trails when geocaching. 1st Sgt is starting to catch on. I think it started with the TT. Before every cache I set the coords. ( starting to get the lingo here) He just reads numbers off to me. No longer mentions the words, degree, dot or minutes. The TT is confused. I am confused. Is there a dot in there somewhere, I ask. I think the lecture started with the words, "from the beginnning of time..." That's when the fight started. Not really fight, since we are both cooped up in a car, who knows where. I certaintly don't. It just seemed a little over whelming with the TT freezing up and this booming voice, saying over and over again, "turn around now, turn around now." I think I am going to change my TT voice to the female, I think she may be a little easier on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment