Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gone Solo

Trying to think on my own, I decided to pick up a nice cache on my way to the"Big city" Hey, we have 450 people in our town so anything over that is big. I leave TT at home, as I know the location by the name. I do throw the OFF in the back seat, have a pen, small compass trinkets to leave, in case I actually find one, and a notepad. Just in case I "need to write it down". I am off. It is a hot and humid day, so going to a swimming park, may not have been the best idea. Muggles, you know, or whatever. I drive around the parking lot, staring at my blue flashing light on the i-phone. Just trying to decide if I am getting any closer to GZ. Unfortunately I do not know what a LPC is, so this may take awhile. Picked up a nice pair of wire clippers along the fence. Too bad this is not even close to the cache site. Finally I zone in on the only possible place left for a cache. I am amazed that those "bases" actually lift up. My 1st Solo find! WOW, I am addicted! I just might be able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment