Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Link

In less than 12 hours after everyone hits the road to home...I have picked up the house... ditched all the left over snacks...threw the "empties" in several different containers...watched 4 episodes of Brothers & Sisters ( wanted to see a normal family) and finally check my e-mail.

That is when I see it! You may have noticed lately, that checking my e-mail, can bring me many different surprises! There I have an e-mail from a fellow geo-cacher....not telling me he has ended up in a bean field, but saying..." I hope you don't mind.... he has added my blog as a link to his site. Wants to have all the geo-caching blogs in one area.

Truly very nice of him....but how did he even find my blog! I check out his site, and see a couple of familiar names...and some really cute baby pictures! I guess he found one of my caches...but he found my blog? Good golly...I didn't think anyone read my blog!

I have to send off an e-mail of my own, to none other than...1st Sgt! He is probably surprised also...seeing that the number counter is so low...who would have thought. But then again...it was only one person. I ask him, if he thinks some of the geo-cachers, might recognize themselves? He said he knew who he was! Dah! That one was easy! I am just a little concerned...

Oh...okay. Well, if you think you are in my blog...you may not be......and,you know, what can I say? It is, what it is.

Ahh..I am sure no one read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment