Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family Time...Next Day

We sat around that night...having a few cocktails ( wine for me) re-hashing the last 24 hours...then we start discussing the good ole days....some of the adventures Big Sis and I had gotten into....and then ( with just the right amount of alcohol) Big Sis decides to read the blogs!

Seeing that Other Sis is not a" blog watcher" ...this could go either way! The more she reads the crazier it gets. By this time, everyone is talking at once, playing out the roles, embellishing to the nth degree... Ma sits there with her, oh so familiar smirk-laugh ( the one where she almost has to hold her teeth in) I am sure anyone looking in....would think we are nuts...but this is just typical family time!

Ma continues to insist that she REALLY did walk 5 miles, in the snow, uphill, both ways to school...but has now added "ask Uncle Billy if you don't believe me!"

As we wind up the night ( I should really say morning) Ma wipes the laughing tears from her face, and remarks...Oh my...I wonder what people think about us, when they read your blog"

"Don't worry Ma ( I reply) no one reads the blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment