Friday, October 23, 2009

Dear Rewiever Jones...

I guess that is how I will start. I will keep it simple....I will act like this happens everyday...but to other people! I will skip the part about humble pie...Certainly not mention the cammo duct tape excitement ...or... thinking I was climbing the Big Boy Ladder.

I would like to mention the "nice cacher" that found this cache, and saved my butt, but I really don't want to draw attention to anything or anyone ( anyone being ME!)

So, before I write THE note to Reviewer Jones, I want to thank the "nice cacher" for actually finding the cache, for giving me the correct coordinates, for not getting stuck out in the mud, for the nice e-mail, purposely avoiding the whole criticism lingo. For my own peace of mind, I can tell that the "nice cacher" does not live around here, I believe he said something about coming 50 miles for a FTF....good! I won't have to run into him in public, secondly he called it a soy bean field, and even though I don't know a 4 from a 5...I do know, if he was a local cacher, he would have just called it a bean field.

So, thanks again to the "nice cacher" and if you are ever in this area again, and you see some cachers out...I will be the one carrying the 4 GPS units, triple checking all my numbers!

So, here goes... Dear Reviewer Jones,
while reviewing GC #------- I realize that there is an incorrect number on the.......

No comments:

Post a Comment