Sunday, October 18, 2009

It is all in the name

After the celebration dinner, I return home to enter all my new hides. 1 glass of wine later, and I am feeling pretty confident. I really want to use the name, "well hung", out at the cemetery hide.. but was starting to chicken out. But then again, there are caches called BFE #1, and BFE #2... but I think... does everyone know what BFE stands for? I actually have a friend (Dr.) that comes from the E in BFE, and wonder does he know what BFE stands for? But I also realize, I could never really ask him that. So, as I re-think this whole thing...I realize that 1st Sgt was in E of the BFE.

So...1st Sgt, do people in E of the BFE, know what that stands for? And is E in BFE...really BFE, or is it really where we live now...are WE in BFE?!! Hey, let me know, I would really like to sleep at night!

So, being the person I am, really the chicken I am...I use neither the word well or hung.

No comments:

Post a Comment