Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cache 7

I stay up half the night, making me some new caches. I make 7, all different sizes and shapes. I am truly on a roll. I have duct tape, I have swag, I have great ideas! I have informed the potstirrer, that in the afternoon, we are heading out! Of course, it is raining...what else is new, but we do head out, and we are in search for the best hides ever! We go a couple of towns over, and start looking. We drive and drive, look and look. I am serious now, I am stepping up...I am gonna play like the big boys. These are not gonna be any easy hides, we are gonna challenge everyone! We are gonna have a great hide...a great cache! There are so many potentials, but we finally narrow it down! I am sure it was quite the sight to see, 2 people, facing a tree, gps in hand, checking coords! Several hours later, and 7 hidden caches, we grab some dinner...in celebration! Yes...I have now entered the league with the big boys! We discuss, our favorite hide...I think I really like the "hanging" one in the cemetery. I think it will be tough! I also consider , calling it "well hung", but chicken out ( Don't need the geo-caching, slap on the hand)

Feeling pretty good, about myself, I call it a night...yep! I have just entered a new league, I am one of the big boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment