Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Team

My "stats" are down. I go and check on my own hides, to make sure I can find THEM! Add a geocoin, to one of them, to boost some business. Hey, people MINE are easy hides, no ticks, no scary woods, it has everything but a neon sign pointing to it! As I search some new caches, I see that some people, must cache in teams. Like the log will say, "found with Team Razor". Hey, now... that is a new idea. That may be the answer, I will get a team together, we will cache together, pick ticks off each other and have great stories to tell. Ok now.....who could I put on a team? Well....peanut is having triplets, so that is definitely a big NO! The pot stirrer, is really not into geocaching, especially after the whole cannon thing. My friend Ray is STILL gone. So, that leaves.... uhhh, no one. Well, I guess I have my "other" friends. Before the days of geocaching, I got through the winters with netflix. So, I am up-to-date and personally friends with quite a few people. So...on MY TEAM, the first pick, of course, is Goldy, he would Love to do this. Then Grissom ( from CSI) he would be perfect for all the bugs, picking them up and calling them all by their Latin names. And since I truly do believe in Love stories, I will let him bring Sara with him. Now, I know, 1st Sgt, you would want Mariska Hargitay ( Law & Order: SVU), but NO, you can't. Besides 1st Sgt you will be with Jonas (from The Unit) You two can Roger this and Roger that. He is also the Allstate insurance spokes person, just in case. Now from Lost, I kinda like Hurley, ( we walk about the same pace) but in reality, everyone loves the "bad boy", so I am going with Sawyer. You should realize by now, that I would never take Jack, because he is a doctor...and I deal with Doctors all day long. And let me assure you, NONE of them, are like Jack! Besides Jack needs to stay on the island and repair Fiona's ( Burn Notice) lips. There is no way I am taking Michael ( Burn Notice) with the sunglasses and the suit, I think he will be an easy target for Muggles. So Sam it is. After all, Sam reminds me of Big Sis's husband. ( Pinkie ring and all) So...there is THE TEAM. Someone have their people contact my people.

Note to self: I need to get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment