Sunday, July 12, 2009

Consult...1st Sgt

I still wake up itching, but I no longer dream of ticks, I am dreaming of cannons! Where is that cache? I decide to send off an e-mail to 1st Sgt. I tell him to look up cache # blah, blah, blah. I tell him we scoured the cannon, we couldn't find it. I tell him it is a "magnetic", so "You think it is a bolt? What say you?" And then when he responds, it just totally rips my mind. Now remember he is clear across the United States! He responds, " It is in the tail of the missile" What? I just KNOW he is smirking! The tail of the missile. Did I TELL him there was a missile there? NO... Has he been there? NO... Did I check the tail of the missile? NO.. Does he know what the heck he is talking about? Probably. This is killing me. How, did he do that? I put, what little brain cells I have left, to work. I re-read the cache info. Yep, it refers to the previous cache. I look up the original cache. Here it tells the story of a veterans memorial park, it talks about the various memorials, and the people in his family that served. It does not mention cannons or missiles. It does talk about "right wing" and "left wing" politics. NOW... we are talking, so I deduct that 1st Sgt reads the original and guesses the missiles due to the "right and left wing" comment. After all, the missiles would be under the wings, right? Hell, I don't know! I relay the info to the" pot stirrer." Even though she doesn't let on, I think she is down right impressed. I know I was. She thinks he "googled" an earth map, and saw the missiles? Yea right. The pot stirrer won't go back. She says it is not there! She says the gps did not take us anywhere, BUT the cannon. She says, she was more intimate with that cannon anything in her life! She is NOT going back! Period! Well then... This still killing me, is it in the missile? Is 1st Sgt right? Did he google the site? Well, the only way to find out is...just as I did. I put the cache on my watch list, and after the next person finds it, I will go back... in the meantime, I tell myself it has been muggled! ( Geez, " in the missile")

No comments:

Post a Comment