Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Possible Black Friday Team

I am multi-tasking today, trying to get everything "done" so I can go caching on Friday. The pot-stirrer has her family here from North ( I think) Dakota, and they definitely have to get him up to speed on some local caches. I, on the other hand, have relatives ( Goldy's side) coming in ( from TN) for the Holiday, and I have been wanting to get them into caching for quite some time now.

Not knowing how I am going to get all this worked in...I was putting off a plan until "later". Well, the pot-stirrer calls this morning...no, I have to pass on a shopping trip...too much to do. She says they are going caching on Friday. Isn't it deer season or something? So, don't wear a cammo Elmer Fudd hat , she tells me. Ya, with a white little "bobbed" tail. Well, I know how my luck runs, and of course, I have a higher chance of being injured in a Walmart on Black Friday at 4 am! ( That is why I never do that!)

So, as I make my pumpkin rolls ( didn't know I could cook?...hmmm...you would be surprised) and throw laundry in...I get to thinking. Maybe we could have a team!!! The pot-stirrer could take the Dakota son-in-law, I could take the TN brother-in-law , 2 sister-in-laws and 1 "potential" brother-in-law. This may work out. This may work out better than the year we went to the "cut-your-own-Christmas-tree" farm and the tree fell on me!

I could probably bring this idea up tonight, while we sip wine and eat "my -secret-recipe" cheese ball. (That I still have to make) I AM thinking this may be the plan.

So, on my mental "to do" list....I have to get to a couple of stores yet....more laundry, a couple of dishes for the Thanksgiving pot-luck....finish this blog...oh, make sure I bring the camera ( had someone find one of my caches, last weekend, and they called me Ma'am...ouch!! Oh, and talking about cache logs, the Alphabet Man found one of my caches, and signed it The Alphabet Man!) Soooo.... add to my list....review blogs, make sure I didn't insult him....( my little one, always says that....mom some people may be insulted by your blogs) let's see, what else...make phone calls, download some stuff...Oh I got to go....

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment