Friday, November 13, 2009

Geocaching at any age!

I have been extremely busy, in other aspects of my little life. I actually had to turn down a geocaching day, just to finish a project deadline! Yuks! But, ( hopefully, I will be ready, once again next week.

Remind me and go back and tell the story of the pot-stirrer hanging from a rafter, looking for a cache. No, I was not there, but I was on speaker phone....just in case! What? would I call 911 and give them the coords? Or would I drive out there and take a couple pics before I called for help! LOL

Noticed there was an ad from Geocaching regarding a 7 day Alaskan geocaching cruise! Where you stop at different ports and go caching. The best part...The last stop in Alaska is at Juneau......hmmmmm Ist Sgt could be waiting for us! It is in July...we should consider this!

And before I have to get out of here...I wanted to say Happy Birthday to 1st Sgt. That alone is proof that you can go geocaching at any age!!! LOL Hey, you are what 56? ROFL 1st Sgt was also born on a Friday ( the 13Th) and he turned out pretty good, so all you superstitious people...take note!

I will be back in the geocaching circuit real soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment