Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2 More Caches

Not under my belt...but hidden! No big deal, no hoopla, no duct tape excitement...just slipped a couple more out there.

My first intention was to place them on Thursday, after our great day of caching. But, as we drove to the site, we encountered Muggles! So, we drove by and waved back, like we were in some parade or something! Got to love a small town!

I got up Friday morning, feeling the effects of Cache #102. I guess that long, hot bubble bath did not do the trick. My butt is extremely sore, and seeing I did not land on my butt, it must be from all the"rolling on the ground, laughing" that I did.

I hid the caches on Friday morning. Check the coords, and wrote it down! 8 hours later, I go back...and check the coords! I worked the weekend shift on my real job, but go out again on Monday and check the corrds!

I think I am now ready to list the caches. So, be on the lookout...2 new caches! Don't worry, pot-stirrer will NOT be the FTF...as she knows where they are!

Happy Caching!

No comments:

Post a Comment