Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pizza Dude

We head off to do a few of the caches hidden by Pizza Dude. We can call him that, seeing we just met him recently at our first geocaching Event. What fun....meeting everyone.

Anyways, we really don't know his style, although we had read in some logs, that he was being mentored....great...by who else....yep Alphabet man ! And since you already know my success with that ! Anyways....

We get to the site of the first cache....gps still down....we remember reading the hint about musical instruments or something....we head in. We decide to choose a set up with slides and etc. We first eyed the monkey bars, because we thought it said something about monkeys, but NO WAY...if it was on there, it was a nano...with a super strong magnet. So, we choose the latter.

Now remember this is made for kids, not adult geek geocachers. We climb up the plastic rock wall, and go head in...what a site for any " pass-er-by-ers" Peanut took a picture of me, attempting to get into some little 4 x 4 square. If she wants to live to raise her 3 boys....this will never be posted.

We spent quite some time on this little play set...actually probably more than the kids do. We touched, and tried to undo every screw and bolt on this 1 million part toy.
We, I am telling myself, sat so long doing this, because it turns out we were in a "room" with musical "do-higys".

Peanut heads in a new direction, as I start the e-mail to the FTF dude. I hate to do that...it is like admitting defeat. Really we just wanted a teenie-tiny hint. I think the response would have been just alphabets....like....ROFLMAO !

But, we were saved, seconds before I go to hit the send button, I hear....Got it !

Whew....geocaching without gps is a whole new level of difficulty! Good thing you weren't there to see me get down !

No comments:

Post a Comment