Monday, August 30, 2010

This just gets better

The next stop is a sporting goods store...a man thing. I can count on one finger how many times I have been in a store like this. It was years ago, and Goldy was looking for, who knows what, and all I remember was walking around looking at things, and being in total awe that they sell deer pee or something. Ok, moving on...Enter store, greeted with a Can I help you find something? Sure ( being female and all, I can ask for directions) I am now headed to the back left section of the store. Thank God, he didn't send me North East or something.

Sure enough there is a whole section of GPS's...all lined up and ready to play with. I did notice a high-pitch sound, kinda irritating, but I am thinking it is some kind of man toy. I am eyeing the units..I am reading the little demo thing. They actually have them categorized according to geocaching experience. I think I am in heaven. And to make things better, that noise is gone. I pick up the first GPS...and there goes that noise! Did I do that? I ask the salesman. Well, it turns out, the alarm system has gone bonkers, and the salesman doesn't have the right key to shut it off. Good grief! Oh well, I can still look. I think I narrow it down to a couple...I reach over and just touch the screen...and sure enough, there goes the alarm....Ok I am out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment