Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yo Garmin!

You are totally missing the opportunity! Now, I don't mean to tell you how to run your advertising dept. or comment on your marketing ideas...or even suggest you do a special promo....I am just saying....you need to listen up!

I have always wanted a movie deal...and I am willing to use Garmin products. I LOVE my Garmin. But with a movie, comes high priced movie stars, and the budget could get high. Of course, I am not disclosing who would play me, but I can assure you, she is gorgeous!

Anyways, It has been suggested that instead of a movie, perhaps it should be a reality show. Now that would trim the budget quite a bit. But with a reality show, you must remember that the characters play themselves! So, before you jump at this idea....you need to see me....And I mean " SEE" me. Could be a problem, but with a good make-up artist, it may work.

The third idea, is just a Garmin promo...And seriously, this is no lie....If we could promote ...." If I can use a Garmin, ANYONE can use a Garmin."

I truly do Love my little Garmin....and I have made so much progress in my Geocaching Life. And you need to consider that all promos do not need to be of such a serious nature. Your Garmin web sites have that stuffy guy, demonstrating the GPS.....when in fact, I would Love to do all that! And think about the Old Spice commercials, if they can have that weirdo ( in a towel...in his bathroom, no less) promoting that product, screaming on a video at the end aisle at every Walmart.....then you could certainly find a good promo for me!

Option 3 is of course, your least expensive route...and I know when the general Geocaching population, gets wind of this...EVERYONE will want a Garmin!

THEN... we can talk reality show. So, have your people, contact my people...Ok, let's be honest right up front...I have no people....so contact me!

Thank You for your time
Sincerly,



Goldysgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment