Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Haha....there's the poop!

Decided to invite my "poop master" friend to go find the poop cache. That, of course, would be Peanut. With both of us Nurses, and her having triplets....we think we are well versed in poop!

And so it began....the poop search! 2 adults....looking for poop! And we got it....with the credit to Peanut, who actually spotted it!

Definitely not what we "imagined" we were looking for....that just goes to show....how it is so easy to "read into.... or imagine " a cache. My best hint for this cache...is the owners hint! AFTER finding the cache....I realized he spells it right out for you! So don't worry about the coords...just read, and I mean, just READ the hint!

It was a fun morning...and I have decided that Geocaching is all about the nature trip....just last week I was walking in the woods, listening for bird chirps and this week....I am on all 4's...looking for dog poop! Can't get any closer to nature than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment