Monday, November 1, 2010

So, Here's the poop.....

On my day off...I went looking....for poop! But, the worse part was I couldn't find it! When you are not actually looking for poop...it is everywhere ! I am forever, seeing....smelling....picking up...or stepping in poop. Except for yesterday.

I had some errands to do, so I thought I would pick up a few caches along the way. One of them turns out to be a poop cache. Which is no secret....because it tells you right in the hint, that it is fake dog poop. And a good thing too....because who would ever think that is what you would be looking for! And it is by or on the bridge...so I guess the most likely thought would be a magnetic...or maybe something shoved under something.....but DOG POOP!

So, here I am in the middle of BFE....looking for dog poop. My first thought ( after searching for some time) How do you NOT see poop? Then I was thinking...is this small poop....like poodle poop? Or is this big dog poop....like you know, some huge dog, that almost looks like a pony.

Still no poop. So, I recheck the hint....which by the way has a lot of details....I do the whole...OK, this is North so that is East....then I go to the other end of the bridge to THAT East. Still no poop! Well, the coords were really bouncing....(and that is the story I am sticking too) but I did actually get to where I was, according to MY gps, about 4 feet. So, if I am right in my thinking that is 4 for me, and about 4 for them...so I search about 8 feet. On my knees running my hands through the grass. No Poop! I even got in my car to check the mirror...to make sure...I knew which way was North. NO POOP!

By this time, I am in some taller grass and I am hoping I don't across the "real thing". But No Poop! So, after "quite some time" I think...this just a bunch of s&%# so I left.

I get an e-mail today, the owner took out a friend, and checked out the whole poop deal. Took about 20 mins or so...but it was found! They adjusted the coords a little...and it should be "good to go"

So, in the morning....while "you's all" having your coffee....I will be on the hunt for Poop!

I will keep you "poop posted"


No comments:

Post a Comment