Friday, November 5, 2010

GG's and P Nut's caching Adventure !

Decided to do a little caching...and like the Big Guns we decided on a flight path! Haha....well, that only worked for so long. But...we did get in a nice day of about " 25ish caches" !

Seeing our last cache day was with the whole dog poop cache...you should not be surprised that we ran into another dog poop cache....Unfortunately it was NOT part of the cache....But....I FOUND IT!

Immediately we both knew it! And it would not come off my shoe for anything! Even tho, I was sliding my foot along the gravel all the way back to the car....it remained....and so did the smell! UGH!!!

P Nut ( new way to sign her name, when we are in a hurry) wouldn't let me get in the car. Can you believe that sh&% !! Had to do some fast thinking....I grabbed a bottle of water and tried to wash it off.....yea right...not real good luck there. Fortunately we were equipped with paper towels and the such. Good thing we also had alcohol gel, and the next bathroom stop had some spray Lysol or something, I used 1/2 the can!

Smelled better, looked better, all better ! When I got home I ended throwing out all the water bottles...hmmmmm....which one DID I use on my shoe?

Hey...."poop" happens!

Needed to add a little foot note here: ( A lot of our caches today were By Racer) So....Racer ~ You Rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment