Friday, March 11, 2011

Wrapping it up.....


Wow....it is hard to believe that is has almost been 2 years, since I started the blog. I am not a writer, nor a storyteller, and I am certainly no Erma Bombeck. I can not believe I have pulled this off for so long. I have been waiting for some time now, for grammar teachers to e-mail me my blog, all kinds of corrections, circled in red...you know all those "run on sentences and dangling modifiers ! ( thanks to kind teachers, it never happened)

I said from the beginning that this was my form of therapy...and it has worked so well.....LOL ( I probably need REAL therapy!) With somewhere around 135 blogs under my belt, and my 2 minutes of fame [ when my blog was mentioned on a pod cast] ( I was nervous as hell!) This is a wrap!

I am thinking that telling strangers how dumb you really are, is not as therapeutic as it may seem! I was trying to determine how to do my finale...maybe with all the pictures, that have been taken...and never posted, but......ahhhh probably not a good idea. They will stay with "the secret album " That being a box of pictures, taken through out the years, all good memories, but some good stories just cannot be shared! Haha! You just had to be there!

I will still be out caching, and I would say that maybe I will run into you on the trails, but it just seems like I never run into anyone on the trails...which may be a good thing for you! If you ever participate in a 5K run, look for me handing out the water bottles. I am still planning on going to some kind of a geo-bash, and hopefully, run into some of the "Big Guns". I would like to study them from afar....maybe I will learn something!

On a recent caching expedition, a friend of mine snapped a pic, which she made me promise would make the blog...so attached is "the promise" And on this note.....



[Ok folks...that's a wrap...Fade to black]

No comments:

Post a Comment