Friday, December 31, 2010

Gotta Love it!

A "Team" of Geocachers came to the area yesterday! I do not know these people, but what a hoot! (Or at least they sound that way) I check my I-phone last night , love this new technology....ok, ok.....new to me! And I see that I have "30- some" new e-mails. The team, it seems, must consist of at least 3 team members....all out on a cold winter day, trying to grab some caches.

I can say that the cold did not seem to affect their humor. Even when there was no "smiley" earned. As I sat reading the logs, I was picturing the whole thing...At least one of the 3....can not remember some of the caches....Hey ... that is me all over. You go to log on, and can not EVEN picture the cache, but you wrote it down as a find... so you must have found it...but what was it!?! Finally someone who admits it! The snow and cold weather seemed to be of a little of a hindrance ...Ha ha - can relate to that one too!

At one of the caches...a mouse came running out...and they end up writing it in the log...saying...and I quote " you guys are pros" (like I planned the mouse to come running out or something!) NOW that is funny! Yea me and mice!

I guess from the outside looking in... I am "looking" normal. But normal is just a setting on the dryer ! Pros...yea right....they must not be blog readers...and what you do not know... is that half the stuff that ends up being done, does not even make the blog... it is a "unless you were there you would never believe it" type of thing!

So a " pro" ... I am not....and neither am I normal...LOL...but after reading the logs, and looking up a picture they posted, there is one thing I DO know... You "guys" are not normal either! I recognize this!

Sounds like they had a great day of caching, great day of falling in snow, great day snapping pics and just being crazy...now THAT is what geocaching is all about! You really, really Gotta Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment