Thursday, October 21, 2010

He's Bac-c-c-k-k-k-k-k-k........

1st Sgt.....he is back. Finally decided to leave the land of Eskimo's, deer, antelopes and BEARS! Well, not sure of antelopes....anyways....he 's back.

We decided to do a day of geocaching....really I decided and he complied. I wanted to show him some recent caches, and see how far we have progressed. Last time he was in town, Was really when he introduced me to geocaching. Boy, have we come a long way....my first hide was a tupperware container, in a bush! I didn't even know about cammo tape yet!

I think he was a little impressed....so I really have to blog about this! Took him out for the slab series...he struggled a little. ( hehe...) But, of course, he found them all. I think the highlight was when I was " guarding" the intersection, while he hunted for a cache...I yelled out the window, that we had a combine coming in from the north and a truck coming down the slab from the west...He looked at me like I was an alien!
I don't think he has ever heard me use north, east, west etc directions! LOL !!!

After a grueling day of doing both my AND Peanuts series...he was whopped !

Next day plans are to go out caching with Peanut! We are going to show him, what caching is all about ! Haha!

We secretly hope we can find some caches, keep our keys in our pockets and our feet flat on the ground! ( Help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment