Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Big Guns

Just as I was getting ready to go out, and do a second attempt on a local cache, I get the notification...the big guns are in town ! Peanut and I had just listed a series of caches in our area. And the big guns were here doing the series! OMG! It is like have celebrities in town.

My excuse for not finding a cache on the first time around, of course, was the "it was getting dark excuse" . But now that I know the big guns are here, there is no way in hell, I am going out with my little blue dot on my I-phone, looking for a cache.

So lock the doors, close the curtains, stay inside! And just like a tornado, they blew through town getting cache after cache! We may take a beating in the logs, but we are so excited they came to do OUR caches !

No comments:

Post a Comment