Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 In Review

It is this time of year, that every TV station, newspaper and show has some kind of a review...listing all the highlights and " low lights" of the year. Hey...why be different? So, let's see what I can come up with!

In Review:

BEST CACHE: Even though, I didn't get it, I will have to say...it was at the Beaver Dam with 1st SGT.

BEST DAY CACHING: My Day out in Dwight with Peanut, caching with the Triplets. (FYI..... triplets are here...all boys, and proud owners of Lil Cacher t-shirts!)

"I AM ADDICTED " DAY: JUNE 9, 2009. first day out with 1st Sgt.

MOST UNREALISTIC THOUGHT: The Movie Deal ( My idea came from the Julia Child Movie, just released this month...Ah, I think it made 6 Million at the box office on day 1!)

MOST FRUSTRATING: Has to be 2 DNF's...The "Cannon" AND the" Corner of 3rd and Main"! ( still can't find those suckers)

BEST QUOTE: " A bad day of geocaching, is still better than a day at work" ( quote from the Lil one, after a almost complete day of DNF's!)

SPEECHLESS MOMENT: There aren't too many...ha ha....had to be when The Alphabet Man signed the Log as . . . . The Alphabet Man! ( oops...busted)

MOST PAINFUL CACHE: Cache # 102...The killer Cornstalk ( even though I had no "physical" bruises, I was pretty sore the next day!)

THE MOST TAKEN OFF GUARD MOMENT: When I was paying a bill , and someone asks me, if I was Goldysgirl!

THE BEST "FIND": Had to be the cammo tape at Wally World! ( I love duct tape)

MY FIRST TRAVELBUG: Alaskan Pooping Moose

MY FIRST GEOCOIN: Hmmmm...I don't know, 1st SGT grabbed it from me, so fast...I never saw it! LOL

THE SCARIEST CACHE: Definitely when I got turned around in the woods! Still freaks me out to think about it!

THE WORST "OMG" MOMENT: When I get the e-mail, telling me I have the wrong numbers on a cache. ( I guess I could also list that as, "my most challenging for anyone to find")

MY FAVORITE "HIDE" : Has to be my " well hung" in the cemetery.

THE "PROGRESS" AWARD: Goes to the "pot-stirrer" having gone from "nothing to do with caching" . . . to . . . "caching addict!"

THE FAVORITE BLOG: Well, let's see.... I have NO idea...you tell me. Send me an e-mail.

So, let's wrap this year up and start fresh in 2010. Let's see what kind of trouble we can get into and out of! Have a Great New Year. Happy Caching in 2010! See you on the trails!




No comments:

Post a Comment