Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Been A Great Run !

Today it is 4 degrees, with a wind chill of -10 degrees! Welcome to Illinois. First Sgt has better weather in Alaska! 6 months ago...today....I went out Geocaching with 1ST Sgt! The weather was a little nicer, well let's not kid ourselves..it was a LOT nicer than it is today! Wow, I just looked back and read all the blogs the other morning ( my way of procrastinating) and what a great time we had!

I am making some small changes in my life...that have turned out to be BIG changes. But, when everything settles down ( and it will) I will have oh so much more time! But seeing, I only got the Halloween decorations in a few days ago...I would say I am behind a little.

My plans for today ( not going to be aGeocaching Thursday) is to go to" town", have a couple of appointments, pick up a few decoration items, and then home to finally finish off a huge order I have been working on. With the weather being this cold....I may not get the lights out today!

Christmas is only 2 weeks away...The Lil one will be down and I will be spending the holidays with Goldy's family. Any thoughts of Geocaching before Christmas, are long gone out the window!! I am saving those "boots" for January!!

So, I want to take this time to Wish A Merry Christmas, to all my new found friends! Yep...you...people I have never met, but enjoy reading all your logs. A big promise to Scott & Peggy, as I will get your caches ( someday) and I know Prince Charming and family has been hiding tons of them . A special Happy Holidays to the "we" of the nice cachers for putting up with all my "directional " dysfunction and to The Alphabet Man, for taking all the heat in the blogs.

Merry Christmas....Happy Caching ....See you in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment